Where to File My US Tax Return

Where do I file my US Income tax return if I am living overseas?

If you are a U.S. citizen or resident alien (Green Card Holder) and you live in a foreign country, mail your U.S. tax return to:

Department of the Treasury

Internal Revenue Service Center

Austin, TX 73301-0215


Where do I send estimated tax payments to if I live in a foreign country?

Estimated tax payments should be mailed with form 1040-ES to:

Internal Revenue Service

P.O. Box 1300

Charlotte, NC 28201-1300